Low-Cost Vaccines & Microchip
Affordable Medical Services
WARL offers a vaccine and microchip clinic once a month. Typically clinics are held on the last Wednesday of the month from 4:30 pm to 6 pm, but we highly recommend calling us at 508-853-0030 to confirm the next vaccine clinic date.
The clinic is a first come – first serve basis and sometimes there’s a bit of a wait. There is paperwork you’ll need to fill out when you arrive and we recommend leaving your pets in the car (if its safe to do so) while you complete the paperwork. Dogs must be leashed and cats in carriers. Payment is by cash or credit card.
- Rabies Vaccine: $15 – State mandated for dogs and cats over 6 months of age
- Feline Distemper Vaccine: $15
- Canine Distemper Vaccine: $15 (without Leptospirosis)
- Canine Bordetella Vaccine: $15
- Microchip: $35
- Canine Heartworm test: $25 (We’ll call you the next day with the results)
- Feline FIV/FelV test: $35
*While supplies last. Procedures and vaccines will be given at the veterinarians discretion.
Schedule your appointment today
If you are looking for low-cost vaccine and/or microchip services for your pet, please do not hesitate to contact us via email or phone to set up an appointment.