Help us help Jeter. Every $5 donation enters you to win a prize. If you give $10, you’ve entered in twice, $20 = 4 chances, and so on. We’ll announce the winners of each days’ prize the following morning on our Facebook, and they’re listed below.
Jeter is from St. Thomas. He survived more than the hurricanes. The scars on his body show he was used as a bait dog. Jeter came to WARL in January. He didn’t bark, didn’t run, didn’t play. He almost completely shutdown until the staff and volunteers at WARL spent time with him. Jeter had so much soul in his eyes. He deserved a new beginning. We found that Jeter had Heartworm disease – a disease that if left untreated can be fatal. Worms suffocate the heart. Jeter spent a few nights in March at Tufts ER from complications from the Heartworm disease. He had started to stabilize when he hit another bump in the road. He required more hospitalization in the ICU.
Jeter has received the critical care he needed because he deserves it – just like every pet does. The costs for Jeter’s care are over $5,000 and growing. Jeter deserves his happily ever after. Help us make that happen.
Thank you for helping us help them.
- Day 1 Prize – San Fransisco Umbrella Company French Bulldog Umbrella: Lyn Tozeski!
- Day 2 Prize – $30 Visa Gift Card: Mary Szymczak!
- Day 3 Prize – Nair & Bjorn Earrings: Jenn Grenier
- Day 4 Prize – $25 worth of scratch tickets: Rebecca Hequembourg
- Grand Prize – Two (2) Red Sox tickets: Jamie Joly
- Day 5 Prize – Nair & Bjorn Earrings:
- Day 6 Prize – $25 Big Y Gift Card
- Day Prize – Pit Bull Mug
- Day Prize – San Fransisco Umbrella Company Playful Lab Umbrella: